BEST TOYS FOR 6 YEAR GIRL. BUY ONLINE TOYS.
Best Toys For 6 Year Girl
- Year 6 (VI) was a common year starting on Friday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A female child
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A young or relatively young woman
- female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
Secret 9: I am the Keeper of Pepita’s Secrets!
Even Dogs Have Secrets:
1) She won’t play with toys, for the most part, though when I am gone one particular toy seems to have moved mysteriously around the house on it’s own...
2) She won’t eat her food if anyone is watching unless she is REALLY hungry...
3) She loves to stand by the front door, eager to go out, but the minute she is outside she is often ready to come back in
4) When I got her the story I was told by the adoption people was that she was given up by her owners after she had her first litter of puppies; they kept the puppies and got rid of her. I repeated this story often when I first got her. The Real Story, in the veterinary papers (which I read months after I got her), states that she had been found wandering around Woodland Hills somewhere and the people already had a dog and kept her for a few months before turning her in last year (oddly, on March 31, my birthday). I adopted her on May 4 last year (again oddly, the birthday of my best friend Mark).
5) One last bit of congruence and the last of Pepita’s “secrets”- when I was a teenager we adopted a deer Chihuahua (like Pepita) which my brother named “Taco.” He was a feisty boy Chihuahua and the first dog we ever had as a family. We got him in 1967 (after going up to Washington to visit my cousins and falling for their little Chihuahua “Chico”) and he died of a heart attack in his bed on the morning of Mother’s Day, 1981. We loved him a lot and of course we were all desolate, even though by then I had been living in LA for 6 years already and only saw him on holidays. Well, when I got Pepita I changed her name from the “Pippa” that she had been named by the adoption people, because I felt “Pepita” and “Pepi” had the same sort of sound but was a Spanish name, not a Swedish one. But what was the name she had been given before the adoption people took her in? Not a name for a girl dog but when I heard it I knew the Universe was telling me that she was my dog-to-be. Of course her name had been: “Taco.”
267/365 - Memories and Fears
Today I have talked and listened about my life for hours. People make judgements so easily, and I am craving the advice that no one can really give me. It's up to me to make a choice about how to change certain things in my life.
This teddy bear was given to me by my "best friend" 6-7 years ago. We were very close... I haven't talked to her in forever...she had a wedding this past summer of which I found out about before the invitation, that just came a little too late for me to make it there...
Things change and I should be ready for things to change again!
wind up musical toys
2 years old toys
big boys toys orillia
educational toys for children with special needs
thinkway toys buzz lightyear
vintage godzilla toys
new vestroia bakugan toys